12.8.08

Watching 'Jihad...' in Tehran

Another screening....this time in private, with curtains drawn, presumably...
A friend in Tehran invited some trusted friends including filmmakers over and they watched the film-I will not reveal names here but here is part of the email I got...
Hi Parvez,
I haven't heard from you for a long time but I know you are very busy with presenting your film around the world and The States.
I think it's a big success and I hope it goes perfect with everything.
I came back to Tehran....
I watched your beautiful film again yesterday with a few of my friends,they were all so touched by it---it is a powerful film and specially the story of the iranians were more touching for us.We have some similar scenes in our films....

No comments:

Breaking News from Mohandessin in Cairo

I have another friend Yousry. (Different from the other amazing Yousry I just interviewed for a Mondoweiss exclusive) I have blogged about h...