21.9.07

Its raining emails!

In two weeks I have more than 1900 unanswered emails between our Facebook groups and my contact emails. The love and the emotion are beginning to show. I promise to answer everyone and will be posting some email comments here. I post them, without comment for the moment.

One person wrote:
"Well done!! You have gone where very few dared to go. Thank you for making a movie we feel we can own.!!!!"

Another one (she is unable to spell it seems) writes:
"punishments from god come to wer ppl r gay
dis is wrong in soo many ways
its haram to be gay
ur muslim den readhadits and da holy quran
ur not born gay
u choose to be gay
and dats wrong
my opinion
but i pray allah(swt) guides u to da rite path
and forgives u
cause muslims arent suppose to begay"

David from Toronto writes:
"Congratulations on the standing ovation at Tuesday's public screening!"

No comments:

Breaking News from Mohandessin in Cairo

I have another friend Yousry. (Different from the other amazing Yousry I just interviewed for a Mondoweiss exclusive) I have blogged about h...