31.5.08

A Disabled FaceBooker

So just an hour ago, FaceBook disabled my account with a cryptic message-

Hi,
Our systems indicate that you've been misusing certain features on the site. This email serves as a warning. Misuse of Facebook's features or violating Facebook's terms of use may result in your account being disabled . Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact warning@facebook.com from your login email address.
The Facebook Team

This had happened to this very blogger account as well a month ago. I have written to FaceBook where so many of you have been sharing your global experience of this film and I am now praying that they re-instate my account-in our world, where so many of us live these strange online lives ; )

No comments:

Breaking News from Mohandessin in Cairo

I have another friend Yousry. (Different from the other amazing Yousry I just interviewed for a Mondoweiss exclusive) I have blogged about h...